Nestle Cerelac Rice Vegetables Baby Cereal, 8-12 Mth, 300gm
Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Rice Vegetables is a complementary food for babies from 8 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Rice Vegetables Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Cerelac Rice Vegetables Baby Cereal, 8 to 12 Months, 300 gm Refill Pack
- RICE VEGETABLES BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 8 to 12 months
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant