PREGGY Multimillet Mother's Porridge - Healthy Recipe for Pregnant & NewMoms
The multi-millet porridge is a wholesome food that provides you with both macro and micro-nutrients. It is made from the perfect blend of millets, cereals, pulses and nuts including Bajra, Jowar, Ragi, Corn, Barley, Sago, Wheat, Red Rice, Bengal Gram, Green Gram, Almonds, Ground Nuts, Cashew Nuts.The cereals, are rich in carbohydrates and gives you a filling feeling. Packed with proteins, the pulses provide you the important nourishment for you and your little world inside you. The millets and nuts are rich in fibre that eases your digestive system and minerals that are important for a balanced diet.Preggy Multi-millet porridge mix takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and acts as the saviour during those untimely hunger and craving for food. The healthy balanced food is hard on hunger, soft on your tummy and safe for your baby.
Why Preggy Multi-Millet Porridge Mix
Founded by a twin mom, at Preggy we understand your needs. We know the pains and pleasures of pregnancy. This Multi-millet Mother's Porridge Mix is made from handpicked and finely roasted millets, cereals, pulses and nuts.
- Healthy and easy to make food for your hunger times.
- A rich source of macro nutrients that nourishes you and keeps you energetic.
- It helps in regulating the blood pressure and glucose level of your body.
- Iron, Zinc & other minerals ensure a healthy development of the foetus.
- Dietary fibres in millets enhances digestion and prevents constipation.
- No additives or harmful preservatives.
How to Make Delicious Multi-Millet Porridge
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of the Preggy Multi-millet porridge powder. Mix it thoroughly with 30ml of lukewarm water so that no lumps are formed.
- Add 100 ml of milk and boil the mixture for about 5 minutes. Multi-millet porridge is ready for consumption.
- Add sweeteners like honey or palm jaggery for taste.
- If you don't prefer sweet, it can also be savoured by mixing it with curd and a pinch of salt.