PREGGY BlackGram/Urad Dhal Ladoo Mix - Uterus & Pelvic Bone Strengthening Food for Pregnant Moms
Urad dhal or black gram is an important ingredient of home remedies for bone and joint pains. Every grandmother's recipe for nutritious foods during pregnancy will include urad dal Ladoos. Preggy Black Gram Ladoo mix contains urad dhal, fenugreek, rice, and palm jaggery.Our Urad Dhal Ladoo mix is easy to prepare recipe brings down the preparation time to just a few minutes. So, you can enjoy a little of tasty and healthy ladoo without increasing the blood sugar to high levels. It is healthy and nourishes your body. Black gram is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It also aids in the brain development of the foetus.
Why Preggy Black Gram/Urad Dhal Ladoo Mix
Hunger pangs and cravings for sweet are usual during pregnancy and it is hard to find something that is both healthy and nutritious. At Preggy, we understand that pain and we have prepared the wholesome and tasty urad dhal ladoo mix for you. Unlike, industry made ladoos that contains harmful chemical preservatives and stabilisers, our black gram ladoo mix is made entirely from natural products that are responsibly sourced.
- Urad dhal strengthens pelvic bones and eases the pain during and after childbirth.
- Fenugreek increases milk production in lactating mothers.
- Preggy black gram ladoo mix does not contain any artificial sweeteners or refined sugars making it a healthy snack and dessert.
- It satiates your hunger and maintains the glucose level in your body
How to Prepare Black Gram Ladoos
- Empty the entire contents of the Preggy Black Gram Ladoo mix in a large bowl.
- Add 100 ml of hot ghee to the bowl and mix it.
- Shape the ladoo mix into balls of your preferred size.
- Savour them immediately or store them in an air-tight jar