Nutribud Foods MOMMA'S TEA - Caffeine Free, Herbs Infusion, Tea for Lactating Mothers -- 50 gm
Momma's Tea is made with love & care for lactating mothers. It is a beautiful blend of herbs such as nettle, shatavari, fennel, fenugreek, ginger & other herbs that are traditionally known to be suitable for lactating mothers. Momma's Tea is a caffeine-free tea and it gives a pleasurable aroma & taste.
Momma's Tea is a blend of 11 natural herbs. It gives a caffeine-free & healthy tea for nursing women. Nettle, Fenugreek, Fennel, Shatavari & Ginger are supportive to increase milk production. Natural ingredients aid digestion and properties pass from mother to child & help the colicky baby.
- Suitable for Lactating Mothers
- Caffeine Free
- Traditional Recipe
- Herbs infusion
- Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavours or Colours
Ingredients: Nettle, Chamomile, Fenugreek, Moringa, Fennel, Shatavari, Ginger, Cardamom, Licorice, Cinnamon, Turmeric
- Bring water to boil and let it cool for a minute to 99 C
- Add 1 teaspoon (2g) of loose tea leaves per 200ml of water in a teapot or tea pan
- Pour hot water slowly on top of the tea leaves, cover it with the lid & let it brew for 5 minutes (or per one's taste)
- Stir once and then filter out leaves to pour hot tea blend to relish the aroma & taste of the Momma's Tea
Allergy Info: It is a blend of Natural Herbs. If you are allergic to any of the herbs, check the ingredients list mentioned in descending order before consuming.
Storage Shelf Life: Best before 18 months from packaging subject to storage in cool, dry & odor-free conditions. Keep it safe from sunlight and moisture.
- Suggested 1-3 cups daily. If on medication or adding herbs to diet for the first time then consult your healthcare professional.
- Check ingredients before consuming if Allergic to herbs.
- Not to be consumed during Pregnancy.
1. Can we reuse tea leaves?
A. Yes, you can reuse tea leaves up to one more time. Keep a minute of sleeping time for reuse. Overdoing may not give the best taste & aroma.
2. In how many days breast milk production will increase?
A. We have used herbs that are suitable for lactating mothers according to a traditional recipe & history of its benefits. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent low milk production issues. Consult your doctor to know the reasons for low breast milk production.
3. Are there any side effects if consumed twice or thrice in a day?
A. These are general herbs. Consuming 1 to 3 cups daily may not be harmful in a general scenario. However, in the case of a medical condition, allergy, or pregnancy it is better to avoid it. Precautionary a family healthcare professional can be consulted for a piece of better advice on dosage.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.