NBAN Forest Green anti-nausea wrist band for morning sickness
NBAN India anti-nausea wrist band is an acupressure based, drug-free and all-natural way of controlling nausea and vomiting.
- Drug-free - Does not contain any chemical or pharmaceutical agents, essential oils, electric or magnetic components
- Acupressure based - It works by stimulating PC6 (Pericardium 6) acupressure point on the wrist
- Medical grade Silicone - Made up of medical grade silicone which unlike plastic is soft, smooth, hygienic and sweat-free
- Waterproof - Can be used even during showers, swimming and other daily tasks like washing and cleaning
- Reusable - Due to material being silicone, NBAN is easily washable and reusable
- Only one band - Unlike other traditional fabric bands which are worn in pair, NBAN needs to be worn only on one wrist (preferably on the dominant hand)
- NBAN anti nausea wristband - 1 number
- A printed measuring tape - 1 number
- Infographic brochure - 1 number
NBAN prevents nausea and vomiting due to:
- Morning sickness in pregnancy
- Motion sickness during travel in car, bus, train, flight, ship etc.
- PMS or menstruation
- Migraine, vertigo, headache
- NBAN is also used for treating the tingling sensation caused in wrists, a condition known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Clinch your fist and apply downward pressure so that the two tendons are visible
- Place the first three fingers of your opposite hand below the wrist
- This is your P6, the point between two large tendons at 3 fingers breadth from the wrist. P6 is located three fingers breadths below the wrist, on the inner forearm, between the two large tendons
- Wear NBAN according to the wrist size, as measured with the tape provided.
- NBAN has a pre-designed stud attached to the band which should be positioned correctly on the P6/PC6 point on the wrist
- For efficient use, NBAN should be worn 5-10 minutes before the onset of nausea
- NBAN works even after the onset of nausea. After wearing NBAN snugly on the wrist, press the stud with your other hands thumb/fingers for 5-10 minutes for instant relief from nausea. Continue pressing it until you feel comfortable
- For detailed instructions, please refer the info-graphic brochure sent with the package
It is cited in many research studies that the stimulation of (Nei Guan), Pericardium 6 (P6) alleviates nausea and vomiting in
 Motion Sickness - Stern RM, Jokerst MD, Muth ER, Hollis C. Acupressure relieves the symptoms of motion sickness and reduces abnormal gastric activity. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 2001 Jul-Aug;7(4):91-4
 Pregnancy - Werntoft E, Dykes AK. Effect of acupressure on nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. A randomized, placebo controlled, pilot study. J Reprod Med. 2001 Sep;46(9):835-9.
1. Is NBAN a medical product?
No NBAN is not a medical product. It works on alternative medicine technique of Acupressure.n
2. Are there any side effects of NBAN?
Since NBAN is not a medical product, there are no side-effects like drowsiness or dryness.
3. Is there any expiry date of NBAN?
No NBAN has no expiry date. It is safely reusable.
4. Will NBAN affect the unborn child if used for morning sickness during pregnancy?
No NBAN has no side-effects on the expecting mother or the unborn child. It is a simple band which works on acupressure.
5. Does NBAN cure nausea?
NBAN provides symptomatic relief from nausea and vomiting. However it is not curative in nature.