Nestle Cerelac WheatRice MixedVeg ,10-12Mth, Stage3,300gm
Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat-Rice Mixed Veg is a complementary food for babies from 10 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Wheat-Rice Mixed Veg Cereal provides 99% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Cerelac Wheat Rice Mixed Veg Baby Cereal, 10 to 12 Months, Stage 3, 300 gm Refill Pack
- WHEAT-RICE MIXED VEG BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 10 to 12 months
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 99% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and vegetables
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Leave it till lukewarm
- Pour 100 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl
- Add 4 level scoops of CERELAC
- Stir until pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon
- Complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening this pack, the content should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry & airtight container.
- After each use, replace lid tightly & store in a cool & dry place.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant. Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Wheat flour (Atta) (49.8%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Soyabean oil, Rice flour (3.3%), Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (2.8%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral* and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Carrot rice flakes (Sugar, Carrot puree (0.6%), Glucose syrup, Starch and Rice flour (0.04%)), Milk solids (1.5%), Tomato rice flakes (Tomato puree (0.2%), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Starch and Rice flour (0.01%)), Minerals* and Vitamins#. *Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
Wheat Rice Mixed Veg
10 to 12 Months