Beetroot Malt - Iron Rich Health Drink Mix for Pregnant and New Mothers
Preggy Beet Malt Health Mix is a nutritious and tasty dietary supplement. It is a rich source of minerals like iron,zinc,etc and micro-nutrients like folic acid that are essential for your health and healthy growth of the fetus
- Beet root contains folic acid and iron that are important for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. Natural anti-oxidants in beetroot purifies and cleanses your body.During pregnancy, hormones can make your digestion sluggish. Eating fiber-rich foods may help ward off pregnancy constipation by keeping you regular.Beets are high in fiber: A single cup contains nearly 4 grams, which is about 14 daily recommendation of 28 grams. So, eat up to keep things moving!
- It supplements the nutrients and provides flavour to your daily dose of milk. The natural palm jaggery gives a sweet taste and makes it all the more lip smacking. Just open, mix and drink.
Why Preggy Beet Malt Health Mix?
Milk is rich in calcium but drinking milk during pregnancy can be a challenge. Unless mixed with artificial flavours and sweeteners, the raw smell and taste of the milk can cause vomiting sensation. However, these are not healthy and are loaded with refined sugars or preservatives.
At Preggy, we know both the importance and challenge of drinking milk during pregnancy. Our Beet Malt Mix is a natural dietary supplement that makes drinking milk, a joyful experience.
- Beet malt contains no artificial flavours and preservatives making it safe for regular consumption.
- It is not loaded with unhealthy refined sugar.
- Folic acid is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.
- Beet malt is rich in iron that enhances the haemoglobin production thereby protecting you from anaemia and other pregnancy related conditions.
- Beet root also regulates your blood pressure and keeps you active throughout the day.
How to Make Tasty Beet Malt Milk
- Take 1 teaspoon of Beet Malt mix and mix it with a glass of hot milk.
- Stir thoroughly to dissolve the powder completely and enjoy the tasty, nutritious beet malt.
- Preggy Beet Malt can also be enjoyed with cold milk as a milkshake