*Same-day delivery for- Bengaluru, Gurugram, Delhi, Noida, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Panchkula Standard delivery i.e. 2-4 days for other cities.*
Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Rice is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Rice Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Uses of Nestle Cerelac Rice Baby Cereal, 6 to 12 Months, 300 gm Refill Pack
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a babyâ€'s daily need of iron in 2 serves
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed
Rice flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (34.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Minerals*, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins#. *Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
6 to 12 Months
Return and exchange policies:
Non - Returnable
Exchangeable in case of product damage or if the product is expired (Terms & Conditions applied).
Terms & Conditions
The product should not be opened.
Image of the product with the invoice must be provided.
Can be exchanged within 5 days of delivery.